Quack

The Quackeroo

Avid reader since I've been able to | Veterinary medicine student | NA, YA, fantasy, contemporary, mystery, classics, dystopian, romance and more | Not a native english speaker or writer.

The Fever Series 5-Book Bundle: Darkfever, Bloodfever, Faefever, Dreamfever, Shadowfever
Karen Marie Moning

Easy: a great new adult novel

Easy - Tammara Webber

I wasn't all that sure I was going to like this book. But I really did. I think I'm moving more in to the NA genre than the YA genre. I enjoy reading about people my own age. I know this book is a favorite amongst many NA readers, which is exactly why I thought I wouldn't like it. But I stand corrected!

The story is about Jacqueline, a student who just recently got dumped by her boyfriend of three years. She followed him to college and is feeling stupid for this mistake. One night after a party she walks back to her truck and something horrible happens. Lucas comes to her rescue, stopping it from becoming even more horrible. After that night, the mysterious Lucas starts to pop up at a lot of places. Getting closer to her, but also keeping his distance. Jacqueline is a little traumatized by the events and Lucas has his own problems to deal with. The two come together in a wonderful story that gripped me in ways I hadn't expected.

Was it a one of kind masterpiece? No, it isn't. Some parts were very predictable. But I didn't really care about these things, because the story and writing is just so... wonderful. I laughed, I shed a few tears and I stayed up until about 4am to finish it. So because of this I feel like it deserves 5 stars, because to me it was an amazing book. The characters haven't really left my mind since I finished it last night.

I'd recommend this book if you're in need of a little escape or if you're just searching for a book that'll possibly take your breath away.