Quack

The Quackeroo

Avid reader since I've been able to | Veterinary medicine student | NA, YA, fantasy, contemporary, mystery, classics, dystopian, romance and more | Not a native english speaker or writer.

The Fever Series 5-Book Bundle: Darkfever, Bloodfever, Faefever, Dreamfever, Shadowfever
Karen Marie Moning

Rule (Marked Men, #1)

Rule (Marked Men, #1) - Jay Crownover Rule is about the ultimate bad boy. I understand from other reviewers that this a great thing, but I guess the bad boy thing just isn't for me. It was a reasonably enjoyable book, but more like a guilty pleasure. there is plenty in the book that could be taken out without a missing a thing. Both storylines with the parents are a little over the top and unbelievable. Also for a tough guy, rule is very hard to like and I got a little tired of all his whining. I enjoyed some parts, hated other and in the end had a very conflicted opinion about this book. There were some steamy things in the book but they were sometimes too crude for my liking and I didn't really like how Shaw changed her whole appearance to fit Rule. It was an okay read, but I don't think I'll be reading this book again and I'm not sure I'll read the other ones in the series.