Quack

The Quackeroo

Avid reader since I've been able to | Veterinary medicine student | NA, YA, fantasy, contemporary, mystery, classics, dystopian, romance and more | Not a native english speaker or writer.

The Fever Series 5-Book Bundle: Darkfever, Bloodfever, Faefever, Dreamfever, Shadowfever
Karen Marie Moning

Real Murders (Aurora Teagarden Mysteries, Book 1)

Real Murders - Charlaine Harris This was a nice short book. I finished it really quick and it was an enjoyable read, but somehow I can't seem to bring myself to read the other books. I loved the sookie stackhouse series and I've read some of her other detective/murder mysteries and really enjoyed them.

I think you can really tell that her writing has evolved over the years. This isn't a bad book and I really did enjoy certain parts of it. But it just didn't really seem to have a heart. I didn't feel for the story and I didn't really cared about what might happen to aurora teagarden. I was however a bit suprised by who turned out be the murderer in the end.

I would recommend it for fans of the other books by Charlaine Harris, but don't expect it to be as good as her newer works.