Quack

The Quackeroo

Avid reader since I've been able to | Veterinary medicine student | NA, YA, fantasy, contemporary, mystery, classics, dystopian, romance and more | Not a native english speaker or writer.

The Fever Series 5-Book Bundle: Darkfever, Bloodfever, Faefever, Dreamfever, Shadowfever
Karen Marie Moning

Caught Up In Us

Caught Up in Us - Lauren Blakely I enjoyed reading this book and it was a very quick read. It was a cute romance story with some steamy scenes. It's a funny book with a likeable lead. I however did find it to be very predictable and that got a little on my nerves as I got further in to the story. It is also a little mushy at times, which is fine if that's what you're looking for, but it makes it a little unrealistic to me. The storyline itself was a little lacking as nothing actually really happened. There was a nice build up with a creepy guy that could've made a good story, but the storyline was dropped without an interesting ending. In short: it was a nice, short and fun read but I won't be reading it again any time soon.