Quack

The Quackeroo

Avid reader since I've been able to | Veterinary medicine student | NA, YA, fantasy, contemporary, mystery, classics, dystopian, romance and more | Not a native english speaker or writer.

The Fever Series 5-Book Bundle: Darkfever, Bloodfever, Faefever, Dreamfever, Shadowfever
Karen Marie Moning

Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)

Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5) - J. Lynn,  Jennifer L. Armentrout This book is the same story as [b:Wait for You|17314430|Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)|J. Lynn|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1363819713s/17314430.jpg|23981243] but from the perspective of Cam. You can read my review of Wait for you here.

I don't always like to read the same story twice but from a different perspective. But I really, really enjoyed this book. Cam was well written and I enjoyed reading more about his relationship with Avery from his point of few. In this book you'll also learn more about his friends, which to me was an added bonus because I really enjoyed those parts of the book. I you loved wait for me, you really should read this one as well. You won't be disappointed!