Quack

The Quackeroo

Avid reader since I've been able to | Veterinary medicine student | NA, YA, fantasy, contemporary, mystery, classics, dystopian, romance and more | Not a native english speaker or writer.

The Fever Series 5-Book Bundle: Darkfever, Bloodfever, Faefever, Dreamfever, Shadowfever
Karen Marie Moning

Second Chance Boyfriend

Second Chance Boyfriend - Monica  Murphy Sigh, I once again lost my entire review and I'm not really in the mood right now to write it all over again, so just in short:

4/5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. Fable and Drew were still very much the same people as the first book and I still really liked them. Though in the beginning, you'll want to slap Drew silly.

I enjoyed reading about them meeting again and how everything evolved from there on out. The book contains a few shocking twists, that actually suprised me when they happened so that was a nice suprise, since you can mostly spot them from a mile away.

Fable and drew still had lots of chemistry and you'll be looking for a fan on multiple occasions. The book is also written in dual POV and I liked both of them equally.

If you're looking for a new book series in the new adult genre, you should surely give this series a chance!